2018 Wedding Trends…
Each wedding is unique. From the ceremony to the reception, you will find inspiration almost everywhere.
With that being said, where does a bride get such inspiration?
Every year we are introduced to new trends. What you choose to do with them is up to you.
Although every wedding is one of a kind, if you look close enough you will spot consistency.
Whether you’re fully invested, or simply drawing inspiration from a current trend, these tips will be sure to get you started. Happy Planning!
- Think Green. Green décor is being used as a natural approach to decorating. Instead of using classic table cloths and drapery, go organic and fill space with fresh greenery.
- Balloons. Apparently balloons are not only used for kids birthday parties anymore. Whether you’re using them to add a splash of colour, or as a simple backdrop for photos, you’ll gain an element of classic fun.
- Fun and Games. Outdoor weddings are huge in the summer time. Spice up the reception by adding interactive lawn games for individuals of all ages to enjoy.
- Invitation décor. Wedding invitations are becoming less simple. Try mixing textures and fabrics to create a layered look. Don’t over do it though, minimalistic is key!
- Florals. Florals are always in. They are a great way to add in a pop of colour without having the colours become overpowering. Keep the background simple and add florals where it deems necessary.
- Wedding soundtrack. Music strikes a main element of ones senses. Typically, humans tend to associate music with memories. Create a memorable playlist to ensure no one forgets your special day.
These are just some of the most recent trends in 2018. With half a year to go, I’m sure we will begin to see additional trends making their mark.
Stay tuned for updates…