Setup Details and Information:
- Access to the hall will be available at 9am for setup and must be complete by 11:45am. Doors to the public open at 12pm – No exception.
- No SHOW UP booths will be removed and no longer available at 11:45am.
- Exhibitors may ONLY commence dismantling stands once the event is closed to the public. Please note that all goods must be removed from the venue.
- Exhibitors are advised not to leave their booth unattended. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to ensure all valuables are secured.
- All booth draping will be black and white. Table linens are not supplied however are required. Each section is dependent on your individual agreement.
- Exhibitors are permitted to bring their own furniture as long as it fits within the allotted space. Custom stands or backdrops can not be higher than 8’.
- Electricity and Wifi is provided depending on your agreement, however exhibitors are responsible for extension cords (minimum 15ft) to ensure accessibility. Only standard power outlets are provided, special requirements may be subject to additional costs.
- Exhibitors are not permitted to fix any graphics, notices or material to any part of the venue or its walls. Exhibitors are responsible for any damage caused by their staff or contractors to the fabric of the building.
- Exhibitors may only distribute publicity materials from their stands.