SHOW DATES & TIMES
SATURDAY JANUARY 25 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM FASHION SHOW 3:00 PM DAILY SUNDAY JANUARY 26 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
THE BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING
5 reasons why you should exhibit...
Exhibiting at a trade show doesn't just give you the opportunity to connect with new and existing customers – it gives you the chance to stay current with the latest trends in the wedding industry.
- Introduce new products, product lines and services.
- Reach a large audience – engaged couples from Toronto & the GTA.
- Grow your business by reaching a targeted market.
- Support sales efforts with direct, personal on-the-floor contact.
- Reinforce your image in the industry with current and potential clients.
AS AN EXHIBITOR
The Modern Bride Wedding Show is committed to building a reputation as a professional, high caliber trade show that receives exceptional publicity. Exposure to this dynamic audience creates an unparalleled opportunity to highlight your business.
Included in all Exhibitor Packages:
- All booths come complete with side and back piping and draping.
- Curtained back wall and sidewalls (black draping).
- Wifi (2 devices).
- x8 General Admission tickets ($80 value) to the show.
- Business Listing on the torontoweddingdirectory.ca (1 year subscription).
- Business Profile listed on the Facebook event page & Instagram feed.
At the Modern Bride Wedding Show, we offer a variety of exhibitor options, one of which is sure to fit your company's needs. To register online please complete the exhibitor registration at the link above.
Whether you're a new or existing exhibitor we have special offers to help you save. Discover our exclusive show promotions.
In the event you are unable to attend, the show provides opportunities to sponsor the show and be a part of the event and display your business.
For more information please feel free to contact us.
WHERE IS THE SHOW?
The International Centre is host to Canada's largest trade and consumer shows with over 500 events held annually. The show will be advertised on both LED HD Digital Screens and the ICC website which will attract thousands each day and will be sure to attract countless visitors.
Located at 6900 Airport Road just outside of Toronto, The International Centre is easily accessible by public transit, car and has ample free parking.